Adore Shoot is an Australian based company whose mission is to help our customers to create a high-quality photography content.. We are committed to providing the best product and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Refund Policy.
Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at www.adoreshoot.com.
Our Refund Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
Change of mind
- If you have simply changed your mind we do not provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. Further, the merchandise must be:
- in saleable condition;
- unused with all original packaging;
- returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
- not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
- the exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of purchase.
- Adore Shoot at its absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
- If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the item within a reasonable time.
- Adore Shoot will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Refunds will be given using your original payment method
Gift or bonus with purchase and bundled items
- Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
- Where items in the bundle cannot be returned you will only receive a refund on the value of the merchandise as per this policy and at the discretion of Adore Shoot.
Privacy when making a return
- Adore Shoot is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Adore Shoot research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
- If products are on sale they will not be refunded.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact email@example.com